Sistema de localización de fallas en cables (ETL)ETL-40V is a modular diagnostic and test equipment, which is designed for testing and fault location of both LV and MV cables. The key parameters are designed flexible to satisfy customer’s specific requirements.
- DC cable testing up to 40 kV with 100 mA max. current;
- Burning up to 20 kV / 1 A;
- Surge energy up to 2000 J;
- Precise fault prelocating using Time‑Domain Reflectometer RIF‑9 working in:
Impulse Current Mode;
Voltage coupling mode;
Automatic test procedure;
Fault location using step voltage mode (optional).
- Easy user friendly interface;
- High safety level;
- Multistep self fault protection;
- Flexible auxiliary equipment integration.